All I Want: Louis Theroux Knitted Christmas Jumper
Is there anyone (apart from perhaps a certain David Attenbrrr) that truly captures the country’s heart like Louis? Twenty years (!) on from Weird Weekends, he is as vital as ever, helping shine a light on some of the most complex problems that society faces – all while retaining a very British sense of charm and awkwardness. Never change.
LIMITED EDITION - 500 MADE TO DATE
Producing one of these Louis Theroux Christmas jumpers is time-consuming, highly specialised and technically intricate work. Using the latest hi-tech knitting machines, it takes 45 minutes to weave the front and back sections. The sleeves are cut by hand and the collar is attached by carefully feeding each jumper into a separate machine – all of which is done by hand, by experts.
notjust continues to have on-going partnerships with numerous carriers to ensure our shipping methods are as carbon-efficient as possible.
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
- How long does delivery take?
- All orders are fulfilled domestically (UK).
- UK Shipping:
- Standard shipping via Whistl/Hermes: 3-5 working days - £2.50
- Next-Day via DPD (UK mainland only) - £5.95
- Two-Day via DPD (UK Offshore - Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man) - £11.95
- Republic of Ireland:
- Standard shipping via Hermes: 3-7 working days - £6.26
- Two-Day via DPD - £9
- European & Global Delivery:
- Delivery cost along with delivery time will be shown to you at the checkout.
- Yes, once your order has been packed you’ll receive your tracking number via email/text.
OUR COVID-19 RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the constantly evolving nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and to limit the risk of spreading the virus to our small team and others we come into contact with, notjust are this year are implementing rigorous checks when it comes to returns and exchanges.
We are offering a 14 day period once you receive your order to return it back to us for a refund/exchange. All of our products will come wrapped in a thin protective plastic bag, if this bag has been opened we are unable to accept a return as we can no longer guarantee that the product hasn’t been compromised. Should your order be returned intact we’ll offer you a full refund (minus the cost of shipping). If you are wanting to exchange an item there will be a charge to cover the cost of receiving the returned item and sending out a new item.
With regards to Face Masks notjust will not be accepting any returns of Face Masks due to the nature of the product.
ALL ITEMS ORDERED ON SALE ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE RETURNED
To process a return, please email us at email@example.com. We will generate a hermes returns label to attach to your original packaging.