- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Shopify Pay.
- After your purchase is completed, you’ll be directed to a confirmation page with your order number. This information will also be sent to you via a confirmation email or text.
- To protect your personal information, we follow industry best practices to ensure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you’ve placed the order. This will allow us to cancel the order before it is packed and shipped out. If your order has already been shipped you will have a 14-day window to return the order if it has not been opened
- Usually, this will just mean that your billing information doesn’t match with your bank records. Make sure that all the details you have entered are correct, and then repeat the order. If the error persists, please contact us so we can look into this for you.
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation email/text to let you know your order is on its way.
- All orders are fulfilled domestically in Manchester (UK). Please refer to our Shipping Page to find out the price & length of time it’ll take to deliver to your door.
- Yes, once your order has been fulfilled you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email that will contain your tracking number. You should receive your confirmation email 24/48 hours after you’ve placed your order.
- Please refer to our Returns page for more information.
- No Once your order is shipped, that cost is sent directly to our courier service. We can only offer a refund for the item itself.
- Please see our comprehensive Size Guide for a full run-down of our product sizing.
- For children's sizes refer to our size guide. We recommend going from XS-M for jumpers & t-shirts. We also offer a range of facemasks for Kids.
- All our products are designed, developed, and fulfilled domestically (UK) to ensure a reduced carbon footprint for all our customers. This way, we also bypass unethical working conditions and can provide investment into highly-skilled local industry.
- Please refer to the specifications tab on all products to see what materials they are made from.
- Please see individual product pages for a full breakdown of the materials.
- If your question has not been answered above, please get in touch using our Contact Us page.