Face mask: Black
Don’t go to work, go to work, don’t take public transport, stay at home, if you can’t work from home, go to work… let’s face it who knows at the moment, but one thing we can agree on is wearing a mask is better than not wearing one at all.
Introducing the new notjust face masks. These premium, lightweight masks are designed to provide maximum comfort and style without compromising on protection. Using Diolen hygienic material these masks breathe in the same way you’d expect of a trainer, with a soft comfortable fit that moulds seamlessly to your nose and chin.
These are non-medical masks, but can help prevent the spread of the virus.
Available in 11 different colours, 50% of profits from every sale donated to the Masks For NHS Heroes initiative, who are purchasing essential PPE for frontline workers. See a few helpful videos and full details on how to wear masks below and stay safe!
- How to wear a face mask: see here
- Government guidelines: see here
- DIOLEN® hygienic material provides long lasting protection against bacteria, allergens, and germs
- Reusable and machine washable. Wash your masks regularly!
- Domestically produced in the UK to keep carbon emissions to a minimum
- The specially designed straps are wider at the back of the ear to maximise comfort
- Not suitable for hospital environments
- These masks don't take away from essential PPE required by the NHS