Our charity partners
Each year, notjust partners with charities to ensure each purchase contributes towards a cause we believe in. Across the last two holiday periods, our customers have raised over $38,000 to help vulnerable people all over the world – from children, to refugees, to the homeless.
This year, we continue to look at the biggest challenges currently faced by society, and have partnered with organisations we believe are making a huge impact when it comes to positive change.
COVID-19 T SHIRT CHARITY DONATION
- £5 from every sale will be donated to Feeding America, a nationwide network of food banks. The Feeding America network is the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization and is continuing to provide food to people in need during these times of uncertainty. Notjust are also encouraging anyone who wishes to make direct donations to Feeding America to do so here.
Collaborations - The organisations we've developed products with
Save the Children
2019’s flagship partnership sees the launch of an exclusive collection, designed and developed by notjust and Save the Children. We’ve pledged a minimum donation of $65,000, powered by profits from the range. Every penny from this donation goes to empowering children to build a better future and your contribution is helping to change lives.
The Save the Children Fund is Registered Charity No. 213890 (England & Wales) and SC039570 (Scotland)
Partnerships - The organisations we've officially partnered with for donations
- Kicking Off is a charity with a mission to unite communities around the world through sport, working with local charities and NGOs to organise and fund sports tournaments in areas in urgent need of support, with educational supplies, medication and hygiene products.
- We first worked with the charity in 2018, using profits from our flagship Gareth Southgate sweater to fund their campaign to host a soccer tournament in a refugee camp in Lesbos, Greece.
Kicking off is Registered Charity No. 1173123 in England and Wales.
Equality Now is an international women’s rights organization that uses the power of the law to establish enduring equality for women and girls everywhere.
Equality Now is Registered Charity No. 1107613 in England and Wales, as well as operating out of NYC, USA.
- Remake is a nonprofit focused on making fashion a force for good. The fashion industry employs 75+ million people, mostly women in their early twenties that grapple with low wages, sexual harassment, and a lack of upward mobility.
- As well as this, around 8% of all greenhouse gas emissions come from the fashion industry. The organisation’s goal is to remake the closets of 1 million people with fashion that respects women and our planet.
Remake is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization and all contributions are tax-deductible in the United States. Its EIN/tax ID is 47-3181193
The Big Issue
The Big Issue Foundation is the charitable arm of The Big Issue magazine. They create opportunities that will end poverty and exclusion for the homeless and our shared mission is to connect Big Issue vendors to the vital support and personal solutions that enable them to rebuild their lives.
The Big Issue Foundation is Registered Charity no. 1049077 in England and Wales.
More causes we support: Additional organisations we're enabling you to donate to