Made in the USA
- Where are notjust products made?
- All our products are designed, developed and fulfilled domestically to ensure a reduced carbon footprint for all our customers. This way, we support ethical working conditions and can provide investment into highly-skilled local industry.
- How are your products made?
- To produce one of our knits is time-consuming, specialized and technically intricate work. Using the latest hi-tech knitting machines, it takes 45 minutes to weave the front and back sections. The sleeves are cut by hand and the collar is attached by carefully feeding each jumper into a separate machine – all of which is done by hand, by experts.
- What materials are your products made from?
- Each knit is made using acrylic, enabling us to guarantee the material is created without any cruelty to humans or animals. It’s woven loosely to ensure the products remain breathable.